Friday, 10 June 2011

B E Y O N C E !



Man oh Man!! BEYONCE IS BACK! :) Guys im the biggest beyonce fan and loyal of course ;-). Im glad she is back ad she is more fierce! The brand new album is called 4 and the release date is on th 28th of June.
Honestly speaking, it was a big change in terms of the genre, style and tone of the music. the album was leaked onto the net (Unfortunately). I listened to the songs and im still going to buy the album. People who dont generally like beyonce might not have a positive response towards the album. I say, listen to the album, give it time and it will sink in good. YOU WILL LOVE IT!

Tracklist


My favourite tracks : 1+1, I Care, I Miss You, Best thing I Never Had, Start Over, Love on top, Countdown and Girls !!



PS: DONT COMPARE BEYONCE TO RIHANNA , KERI HILSON ETC. THEY HAVE NOTHING ON HER!!! THANX ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment