Monday, 18 April 2011

* * Oooooh Lala * *

TSHEGO MALEPE

Fact File

Nick name: My mom calls me Lala
Birthday: 12 May
Hometown: Vaal,Vereeniging [ Whooppiii we from the same area :) ]
Fav food: Lephuthu le Inkomazi with a dash! Of sugar
Fav drink: Sprite and Lipton red ice tea
Fav Colour: All shades of blue,blisss!
Fav Car: Any modern Big car, like your Ranges, thats G! ;)
Obession: Hahahahaha Chris Brown

Random Questions. . .


Do u have a boyfriend? [Don't lie hehehe]
No but Im in like with someone right now :)

What is your bad quality?
I tend to over analyse and over react

Wat did you eat for breakfast?
All bran flakes, 2 bananas and 2 naaaaaartjies!

Why isn't the number 11 isn't pronounced onety one?
Ask Ma'Leven hahaha he'd have a better idea LOL

Do u speak with your dog?
I do not have 1 mara if I did I probably would!

Define stress and how do u tackle stress?
Stress is when the outcome of an important issue is unknown and there is no way of controlling it , you then become overly anxious . I pray about the things that stress me hey, prayers gives me the courage to deal with the thing that stresses if they are not answered immidiately

What are you wearing right now?
My fav pair of boots right now, military-like ,with tight skinnies to hug my bum just right ;)


Were u bullied as a kid?
Yeah! By this guy called Themba hey but then i realised that he actually just wanted to be my friend. Bad way to start? I know right?

Slikour or Trey Songz?
For real? Hahahaha Mr Steal Your Girl hau!

If you were given the opportunity, Would u enter big brother?
Never that! I appreciate the fact that I can take a shower and not have people watch me! lol

Winter or Summer?
Summer's great bt im gonna go with winter. I love my mom's green bean soup! Ice cream on a cold afternoon, warm blankets and having fam and friends to share that with.

What are you currently doing apart from Tv?
Apart from being on tv, im in my third year, studying Brand Building and management at Vega,Randburg

For those who don't know. . .Tshego is one of the four, phenomenal, youth slot presenters of Qbase28 on Sabc 2. Watch Q-base 28 everyday at 4pm-5pm!!!*

Check out her blog: http://diffikultee.tumblr.com/. .

1 comment:

  1. wat languages do you speak? if you dont know Xhosa i can teach you coz i dont watch sabc2 Reason its the language you guys speak atleast Lee-roy is speaking one we all understand 0736126817

    ReplyDelete